Thursday, August 26, 2010

locks of love


I cut my hair and donated 14 inches of hair to locks of love! I had it in my will that i wanted my hair donated, but i was a little afraid my wishes wouldn't be carried out. and my hair was getting unmanageable, but i was afraid to cut it or shape it for fear that then i couldn't donated to locks of love when i died. plus, i sort of wanted to keep using my hair while i was still here. then i came up with the idea to cut part of it and keep part of it. i usually pull part of my hair into a half-ponytail sort of high up. i think it's technically called a half-up. so i had them cut off that top-layer half-ponytail, and then sort of blend it in. my hair is way too thick anyway. so my hair is still half way down my back, but some poor bald cancer child gets the benefit of my extra hair! it's win-win. i got to donate a lot of hair, but i still have some left too. this pic is after the hair cut.

No comments: